Thursday 13 October 2011

old f^*& drivers

Someone in the government needs to sort out testing drivers over a certain age. When you can't see the red light through the cataract in your eyes, I think it's time for a retest. Some old women almost crashed into my van while driving through a red light, and then proceeded to drive in the middle of 2 lanes, while beeping her horn at the driver in front. I wouldn't feel safe if I was behind her pushing a trolley. Don't get me wrong, this isn't just old women, this is old men, old everyone! Even me when I'm past a certain age.

And don't let me get started on cyclists!
If they want to be on to road, they should follow the rules of the road. Cyclists should be more conciderate of drivers, and visa versa! I do feel they should have to get insurnce, and pay road tax though, like the rest of us road users.

1 comment:

  1. I understand. But we have to treat everyone equally.

    ReplyDelete

Followers