Sunday 5 February 2012

Money DOES Buy Happiness

This is my opinion (coming from someone that doesn't have any!) You don't have any stress wondering where your next meal will be coming from or how you are going to pay that bill. You can also DO things with money. Think back to your happiest childhood memories and I bet they will be on holiday or of a day out in a theme park etc, all possible if you have the money! Dont get me wrong, one of my happiest memories is of doing something on a budget, but we still needed money to get there! My Mum used to take us on picnics on the beach because she couldn't afford for us to eat in the restaurant/diner, but she still had to have some money to get us there and buy the food! So the next time someone tells you money cant buy you happiness.....tell them they are lying as I always have a smile on my face when I have a pocket full of cash !!

4 comments:

  1. "Money can't buy happiness? Obviously you don't know where to shop!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No man... I think money doesn´t buy happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe money buys happiness, Its just a poor people thing that they made up that it can't but happiness because they dont "need" it to.... Which I disagree, I promise you if they won the lotto, they'd never say that again

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is scientific study that found after a certain amount of money (80,000 USD) a year happiness is about the say. So wether you have 80,000 or 80,000,000,000 USD happiness is still the same. Keep in mind studies like these can never be 100% accurate.

    PS: You need access to "Article Database" to read the study. Most college students have this access free.

    Check out some great music at my website!

    ReplyDelete

Followers